Increase efficiency and safety with palletization.
Our Sur-Loc pallets are the strongest pallets in the industry. They're manufactured in the USA by robotic welders to ensure precision. The pallet design includes our patented lock mechanism that features a recessed zerk fitting. The Zerk fitting makes maintenance a simple and quick process.
Features & Benefits
- 4-point locking system
- A grease reservoir that lubricates all of the moving parts every time the lock is actuated (We recommend using an anti-seize compound rather then grease to lubricate the pallet locks.)
- The corners of the diamond plate deck have been blunted for improved safety
- All of our pallets are manufactured on a robotic welder. The only aspect of the pallet that is done by hand are the internal components of the lock mechanism.
- Holds up to 21 "T" cylinders (18 cylinders are recommended in order to have a center aisle)
- The pallet deck can accommodate any standard 4' x 4' wood pallet and cargo
- All Weldcoa pallets have 4-way entry and are self-aligning when positioned into a pallet truck or trailer.
- The pallet base is structurally sound
- The fork pockets are re-enforced to eliminate the possibility of broken plates
- Automatic Safety: Pallet truck forks automatically engage and disengage the mechanical locks
- Visible Safety Check: Drivers and managers can clearly see if the locks are properly engaged
Available Specialty Pallets
Sur-Loc 3-Rail Pallet
- Pallet floor is 44.5" x 48"
- Fixed side rail measures 50" x 38.5" (H)
- Pallet floor to ground clearance is 3.25"
- Weight approximately 347 lbs.
Note: Weldcoa also manufactures a 3-Rail & 4-Rail Pallet with out locks. These units have been developed strictly for interplant use. They are not designed to lock on the Weldcoa Pallet Trucks and Trailers. The dimensions and cargo capacity are the same as the Weldcoa Sur-Loc Pallet. For more information please contact us at +1.630.806.2000.
StackLoc PalletA traditional pallet with added vertical supports and an X frame for rigidity Doubles your working payload on all small cylinder and dry goods Built with our patented locking mechanism Pallets lock on to each other the same way they're secured onto our pallet trucks and trailers A maximum of 2000 lbs. can be carried on the upper pallet The payload is held in place with traditional binder straps (rated at 10,000 lbs. breaking strength) Upper and lower pallets are interchangeable
B Stackloc PalletProvides for secured, space efficient storage and transportation Capable of handling 36 "B" size cylinders per pallet Works with any Weldcoa pallet truck or trailer Can be stacked up to 3 pallets high for storage in your yard or facility The pallet locks on to the delivery vehicle and the bottles are locked within the cart frame
MC Stackloc PalletAlleviates the portability and security problems normally associated with smaller cylinders Each MC Pallet can carry up to 81 cylinders Each cylinder is individually secured within the MC StackLoc's frame This prevents the cylinders from escaping but also prevents label damage Works with any Weldcoa pallet truck or trailer Can be stacked up to 3 pallets high for storage in your yard or facility The pallet locks on to the delivery vehicle and the bottles are locked within the cart frame
Note: Weldcoa can accommodate other small cylinder sizes into it's StackLoc system. Please call +1.630.806.2000 for more information.
Propane PalletAn open framed two-tier pallet Holds up to twenty-four 33 pound propane cylinders Designed for use within a delivery vehicle Allows the driver to remove the propane cylinders from within the delivery vehicle quickly and easily Shelf is set back 11" in order to provide a center aisle for your driver to work in Cylinders are secured in place using Weldcoa's standard binder straps
Propane Cylinder CageHolds up to twenty-two 33 lb. Propane Cylinders Cage is built on a standard Weldcoa Sur-Loc pallet and has been designed to expedite the 'Drop & Swap' process Cage has two swinging doors that are secured by a padlock The unit has a 4' x 4' footprint Weight is approximately 700 lbs. Two tiered, during transportation the cylinders are secured with binder straps within the cage Manufactured to be a self contained, secure housing for propane cylinders for use indoor and out
Note: Both the Propane Cage and Propane Pallet are built on a standard Weldcoa Pallet Base. Therefore they both incorporate the patented Weldcoa Locking Mechanism. Both units can be used on Weldcoa Pallet Trucks and Trailers.
3 Sided Pallet
The 3 Sided Pallet was designed for use at the customer site where the added security of the side arms offsets the customer's inexperience with cylinder handling. The 3 Sided Pallet has been built on a standard Weldcoa Pallet Base and can be used on both the Weldcoa pallet trucks and trailers. The 3 Sided Pallet can securely hold up to 21 "T" size cylinders.
3 Sided Pallet without Lock
- Strictly for interplant use
- Not designed to lock on the Weldcoa Pallet Trucks and Trailers
- Dimensions and cargo capacity are the same as the Weldcoa Sur-Loc Pallet