Our palletized trailers are manufactured and warrantied by Midwest Utility.
After the Trailer has been manufactured by Midwest Utility it is delivered to Weldcoa where the palletized superstructure, and any additional options (such as a lift gate) will be installed. The Weldcoa Palletized Superstructure is then tested with the pallets in place to confirm its ready to enter into service. The palletized trailer is then shipped to the customer.
All trailer orders are placed with Midwest Utility at 630.789.2700. Specialized Pallet Trailers are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Load and unload anywhere
- Accelerate the loading and unloading process
- A self contained storage unit
- Structural steel design for long service life
- 5000 lbs. capacity per pallet
- Stage loads prior to trailer or truck availability
- Front fence (walk thru or standard)
- 2-piece back fence
- Conspicuity Tape
- Tandem Axle
- Sliding Axle
- Air Ride
- Mud Flaps
- Curtain Siders
- Tool Boxes (3 different sizes 36x18x18, 48x18x18, 60x18x18)
- Extended Service Brakes
- Trailer Colors: Black, Blue, Grey and Green. Additional colors quoted upon request.
- Lift Gates quoted upon request (Maxon, Waltco, Leyman, Anthony etc.)
Trailer Conversion & Refurbish Program
Weldcoa is happy to provide you with a quote to convert and then refurbish your existing trailers into palletized trailers. This process involves the tear down/stripping of the existing trailer bed and rails. Once we have stripped your trailer to the bare frame we rebuild the trailer so that it can support the palletized frame work.
For more information on the Trailer Conversion Process, please contact us at 630.806.2000.
- Front fence
- 2-piece back fence
- Placard brackets
The Trailer Conversion Process Includes
- Complete tear down of existing steel deck and side rails
- Installation of Weldcoa Superstructure
- Conversion process may also include:
- Brake Drum Inspection
- Repaired or replaced sidelights
- Repaired or replaced brake lights
- Had Virgin Recap done on tires (if necessary)
- Sand Blasted and repainted
- Wirework (if necessary)
- FHWA (Certified Road Legal)